These petitions are hosted by the German government („Bundestag“). Since these pages are only available in German, here are some screen shot with explanations what to fill in to register and sign a petition.
Current petition ready to sign:
A detailed explanation of the procedures:
All people can help for this petitions.
I will show you here how you can sign
- Don’t check this. This is only for german electronic id cards.
- Your email address. This is also what you’ll use to log in later
- chose a password. It must be at least 8 characters long and contain one upper case, one lower case letter, and one other (number or special character)
- int that the password isn’t acceptable yet.
- Repeat the password
- optional: Your nickname. you can only choose it once. No changing later. Your real name is never shown publicly. It’s either your nick or a generated numbered id that is shown.
- optional: Check this if you want (optional) posts in the forum to be signed with your nick (7). Unchecked they’ll use that generated id.
- Mandatory: Confirms that you have read data protection declaration and how your data are used. (links)
- select if you male (Herr) or female (Frau)
- optional: A title (Dr, Ph D, …)
- Mandatory: First name
- Mandatory: Last name
- optional: c/o
- Mandatory: Street and number
- Mandatory: numeric postal code
- Mandatory: town
- Mandatory: Select your country! (UK use „GB – Great Britain“)
- optional: name of your organisation or company
- optional: phone number
- Finish registration
If I remember correctly you’ll then get a mail with a link to confirm you registration. If you want to translate this to other languages, you’re welcome to use this screen shot. Please leave a link to your translation in the comments. or post it as comment, too.A more compact version of this how-to as a FB-photo:https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1646749115567021
Thank you, you are welcome